Tuesday, January 22, 2013
French Revolution Extra Credit
Click here to access the documentary History Channel: The French Revolution. The documentary has nine parts to it (each one more enthralling than the last). Click here to access the assignment that goes with the video. Students who choose to participate in this assignment should complete:
The 12 Discussion Questions; The Fill-in-the-Blank Section; The 12 Viewing Chart Questions
Proper completion of this assignment can net you up to 5 test extra credit points. This assignment is due and will be collected on Friday, February 1st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I followed the link to the youtube video and all I got was the message "This video contains content from A&E, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."
ReplyDeleteThis is an important message from a person who is also a student in your class. I double-dog swear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeQ7ig_SCB8 <- Try this video (but before you do, run it through a Google search to make sure I'm not tricking everyone with some stupid Rickroll or anything).
ReplyDelete